Highlights of Pecan Grove MUD Meeting – February 28, 2023
The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of February 28, 2023. The next meeting is scheduled for March 28, 2023, in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 3:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office
Monthly Contract Report for February 2023
PGVFD Report – February 2023
The new walking ramp at the back of Pecan Grove Park is in place and will need bollards and signage to restrict motor vehicle access.
One of the picnic tables in the pavilion will be replaced due to damage.
Rental activity of the Administration/Community building at Pecan Grove Park is increasing.
- January 2023 testing showed that the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- The parts for the SWTP settling basin main shaft as well as for the primary chain are due on March 13,2023 and will be installed immediately after.
- The SWTP high service pump #1 has been repaired and #2 pump is waiting for repair assessment.
- The 16” intake line valve to the SWTP will be replaced by mid-March.
- Water plant #3 booster pumps #3 and #4have been repaired.
- The automatic transfer switch at Water Plant #3 repairs are complete.
- The #1 booster pump at Water Plant #3 will be replaced when received.
- The step screen at the WWTP will be repaired when parts come in mid-April.
- The customer service number is 281-238-5000.