Our lovely Administration Building is available to rent. The Administration Building, located at 751 Pitts Road, Richmond, Texas. To check availability, please select a date below. The building is available from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday through Thursday, and 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM Friday through Saturday.
Reservation and Use Policies and Procedures
- Regular facility use hours will be as follows:
- Sunday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Subletting is strictly prohibited. The renter (applicant) shall not under any circumstances allow any group or individual other than those listed on the application to use the Facilities during the user’s term of occupancy. Violation of this requirement will result in forfeiture of the entire security deposit.
- The number of people allowed to occupy the Facilities at any given time shall not exceed 80.
- If the number of people occupying the Facilities is planned to exceed 50, two (2) security officers must be present for the entire event. Further, a minimum of two (2) security officers is required for all events that will have alcohol or if more than half of the expected attendees are under the age of 21, regardless of the number of attendees. The total number of required security personnel for each event will be determined at the discretion of the District and the law enforcement agency providing service. The cost of the security officer(s) will be paid at the time of service by the applicant renting the building. If security personnel is not hired and the number of attendees exceeds the number listed by the user or if alcohol is present, the entire security deposit will be forfeited. The hired security officer must be a licensed peace officer in the State of Texas, as either a constable of Fort Bend County or Fort Bend County Sheriff, and arrangements for the security officer will be made by the District representative. Any hired security officer will be hired for a minimum of 4 hours, the minimum rental period for building use.
- The District’s offices and board conference room are not to be used by anyone other than the District’s employees, consultants or Board of Directors.
- All users are responsible for returning the Facilities to the same condition they were in prior to the user’s occupancy and use. Any costs incurred by the District to clean the Facilities to the District’s satisfaction, as determined in the District’s sole discretion, will be deducted from the deposit. Damages exceeding the amount of the security deposit will be billed directly to the applicant who rented the building. Any amounts remaining unpaid by a user who is a District customer may result in termination of District Services (including specifically water service), imposition of a lien against the user's property, and/or imposition of a fine or penalty, all in accordance with Section 39 of the District's Rate Order. Any amounts unpaid by a user who is not a District customer may result in imposition of a fine or penalty of up to $10,000 to cover all of the District's costs of collection, including attorney's fees, as it will be considered a violation of the District's rate order.
- All users are responsible for the conduct of themselves and their guests at all times. Any violation of these Policies and Procedures by any guest shall be considered a violation by the User. Users are responsible for their guests’ damage to the Facilities as well as their own damages.
- Users shall not use the Facilities in such a manner as to disturb persons living in the vicinity of the Facilities. After 10:00 p.m., events must be confined to the interior area of the Administration Building. The doors will remain closed and noise must be held to a minimum in order to cause no nuisance to nearby residents.
- Subject to Section 4, alcohol is allowed in the building and not permitted beyond the interior of the building. No alcohol is allowed in the parking lot or unfenced areas within the Facilities. No glass containers or drinking glasses are allowed outside the building.
- For events where individuals under the age of 18 are present, at least two (2) adults over the age 25 for every 25 guests must be present at all times. Individuals under the age of 18 may not be left unattended in the Administration Building at any time.
- No applicant may reserve the Administration Building more than twice a month unless approved by the Board.
- Users agree and understand they may not affix anything (posters, signs, banners, etc.) on the interior walls of the facility. No banners or signs may be placed on the exterior walls of the facility. No items may be affixed to the floors of the facility.
- The Facilities are not to be used for any purpose which violates any State law, local or county ordinance or regulation, or administrative rule.
- No animals (except sensory assistance animals) are permitted in the Administration Building at any time. You may be required to provide documentation as such.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is prohibited inside the Administration Building at all times.
- The District has established General Use Guidelines and Rules for its recreational areas, which also apply to the park and other exterior portions of the Administration Building. A copy of the General Use Guidelines and Rules is attached.
- In the event an applicant desires to change or cancel a reservation, the applicant shall provide written notice to the District’s representative at 751 Pitts Road, Richmond, Texas. Requests for changes shall be made, if space is available. Fees for changes and cancellations shall be applied as established by the District, and the District shall refund any security deposit paid by the applicant within 45 calendar days after receipt of written notice of cancellation. Fees for changes and cancellations are listed in the schedule of fees.
- The District is not responsible for any losses or damages to items left in the Administration Building, the park area, or other exterior portions of the building after the rental period. Items left behind may only be picked up during business hours.
- The facility is not intended for business/commercial use.
- THE SECURITY DEPOSIT MAY BE FORFEITED IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR THE VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
- Requests for reservations must be made in writing to the designated District representative at 751 Pitts Road, Richmond, Texas, at least fourteen (14) calendar days before the date desired for rental. Reservations will be made on a first come, first serve basis, provided that no reservation will be held until the required security deposit is received by the District. If a deposit is made by personal check, a reservation will not be held until the District has received confirmation such check has cleared the requestor’s bank. Failure to pay the rental fee within 14 days of requested rental period will result in cancellation of the requested rental period, and the entire rental deposit will be forfeited. The fourteen (14) day reservation period may be waived for bereavement events, and rental requests for such events shall be considered on a case-by-case basis, in the sole discretion of the District’s Administrative Manager.
- A completed and signed Administration Building Rental Application Form and appropriate security deposit are required to secure a reservation. Such form must be signed by the applicant who is over twenty-one years of age who agrees to be ultimately responsible for the proper use of the facilities used and to be present at all times during the use of the facilities.
- ALL renters are required to clean the Facilities after the rental period and provide security personnel, if appropriate, as further described herein.
Admin Building Rental Documents
- Charges, Fees, Rentals and Deposits
- Schedule of Fees
- Rental Application Form
- Audio & Video
- Reservation and Use Policies & Procedures