Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to find an answer to your question, please click here to send us an email via our Contact Form.
- What is PGMUD?
- How do I contact the District Customer Service Office?
- What are my payment options?
- Can my monthly payment be drafted directly from my bank account?
- How do I order new service?
- Can you explain my monthly bill?
- What are my privacy rights?
- Do you have any tips on how I can conserve more water?
- Is Pecan Grove changing their water source from groundwater to surface water?
American Water Works Association
Environmental Protection Agency
Fort Bend County Recycle/Environmental Center
Fort Bend Sheriff’s Department
Pecan Grove Property Owners Association
Pecan Grove Volunteer Fire Department
Pecan Lakes Home Owner’s Association
Report Street Light Outages
Texas Attorney General Landowner’s Bill of Rights
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
PGMUD Contract with Area HOA for Additional Law Enforcement
On behalf of the Pecan Grove POA, Pecan Grove HOA, Pecan Grove CIA and the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District (PGMUD), PGMUD entered into a new contract for additional law enforcement officers to patrol the Contracted Areas within Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District. The District contracts with Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Troy Nehls.
All Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District homeowners/citizens should continue calling the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office at (281) 341-4665 for non-emergency calls and use 911 for all emergency calls. For Vacation Watch call Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office at (281) 341-4665.