The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of October 25, 2022. The next meeting is scheduled for November 29, 2022 in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office – Monthly Contract Report for October 2022
PGVFD Report – October 2022
The POA held its annual Fall Festival at Pecan Grove Park on Saturday October 22nd and it was a success. The fence at Windmill Park has been repaired. Flags at Memorial Park were lowered to half-staff from October 4th to the 9th for National Fallen Firefighters Memorial.
- October testing stated the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- The booster pump #3 at water plant #3 has been repaired and is running.
- Oil/water separators will be installed on all air compressors at the SWT when the parts arrive.
- The SWT sedimentation basin main drive shaft was repaired and is operational.
- The SWT clear well mixing chamber level transmitter will be replaced when the parts arrive.
- The digester #2 at the wastewater plant will be cleaned in November.
Change in Operator
Thank you for your patience as we move forward with our new operator, Si Environmental, LLC (“Si Enviro”).
Your new billing statement will be generated this week and you should start receiving them at the end of next week, November 10th. The new statement will reflect your new account number. Please update your online bill pay information to reflect this along with your new remittance address.
Following receipt of your first water bill, you will be able to set up new payment options, as you have used in the past. For those customers who utilize ACH payments, you will be able to set that reoccurring payment up as well.
The holidays are fast approaching! The Customer Service Office will be closed Thursday the 24th and Friday the 25th in observance of Thanksgiving. There is no trash pickup or recycling on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday. Next pick up date is Monday, November 28th.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Service Office by phone 281-238-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or concerns.