The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the afternoon of January 31, 2023. The next meeting is scheduled for February 28, 2023 in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office
Monthly Contract Report for January 2023
PGVFD Report – January 2023
The leveling of the monument sign at Memorial Park is in process.
Pipes in the restrooms at Pecan Grove Park were repaired due to damage from the December freeze.
Rental activity of the Administration/Community building at Pecan Grove Park is increasing.
- December testing showed that the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- The SWTP mixing chamber level transmitters are on order.
- The SWTP settling basin main shaft will be replaced as well as the primary chain when parts are received.
- The SWTP high service pumps #1 and #2 have been pulled and are out for repair assessment.
- The alarm systems for the SWTP, the admin building and sludge building have been replaced.
- Water plant #3 booster pumps #3 and #4 are being repaired.
- The automatic transfer switch at Water Plant #3 repairs are in process.
- The step screen at the WWTP will have to be repaired at an estimated cost of $30,000.
- The 16” intake valve at the SWTP failed in December freeze and will be repaired for $7,700.
- GM Services completed performance testing on all the water wells and no problems were found.
- Si Enviro and Odyssey participated in a levee problem reaction test with FEMA and FB OEM.
- A part time office assistant was hired and is working.
- The customer service number is 281-238-5000.