PROJECTS UNDER DESIGN
Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
- Notice to proceed is waiting on finalization of contractors insurance information. Projects expected completion is third quarter 2022.
Generators for Water Plant No. 1 and Water Well No. 5
- Construction plans are fully approved.
- Pre-Construction meeting with City of Richmond was held on April 19, 2022.
- Notice to Proceed scheduled for issuance on May 1, 2022.
Levee Modifications at 1644 FM 359
- Contractor is nearly complete with construction.
Main Channel Backslope Swale Rehabilitation
- Contracts are fully executed.
- Pre-Construction meeting with City of Richmond is scheduled for April 26. Notice to Proceed will be issued in early May.
Levee Property Acquisition
- Property conveyance documents submitted to property owner for execution.
- ABHR working on an agreement between District and property owner that will identify the improvements to be constructed, which include black pvc coated chain link fence and landscaping.
Water Plant No. 3 Building Repair
- Notice to Proceed issued on April 6, 2022.
- Contractor to mobilize on April 29 to pour the required piers.
Interior Ladders for Raw Water Tanks
- Notice to Proceed issued for 3/24/22.
- Odyssey and reviewing submittals.
- EDP is working on draining one raw water tank to prepare for installation.
Northwest Pecan Grove (Pitts Road) Park Ramp
- Plans will be submitted for agency review by the end of April 2022
Bullhead Slough Rehabilitation, Phase Two
- Contractor has submitted all close out paperwork which will be processed for the May 2022 meeting.
District Community/Administration Building in Pecan Grove Park
- Contractor is in final stages of close-out. Items that remain for completion: Exterior sign to be rectified. Sign expected for mid-May deliverable.
- Working through warranty items with the Contractor
Report on General Engineering Matters
- TCEQ conducted an audit of the District files regarding the MS4 with no deficiencies noted.
Authorize Lease Agreement for Water Supply with Fort Bend County MUD 134D and 134E
- The board reviewed the rates being charged for interconnect water in our area and decided offer Harvest Green at rate of