The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of August 30, 2022. The next meeting is scheduled for September 27, 2022 in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office – Monthly Contract Report for August 2022
PGVFD Report – August 2022
New aerators are being installed in Bullhead Slough that bubble the surface of the water instead of fountain. They should all be in place in the next month.
An online portal on our website for event reservations at the new Pecan Grove MUD Administration/ Community building as well as for the park pavilion is now available. The community building hosted a baby shower.
- August testing confirmed the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- The #3 vertical turbine pump was replaced at the surface water treatment plant (SWT).
- The operator installed additional bollards and chain at district owned properties along the levee.
- The operator pulled booster pump #3 at water plant #3 and repairs are in process.
- Oil/water separators will be installed on all air compressors at the SWT when the parts arrive.