The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of November 29, 2022. The next meeting is scheduled for December 20, 2022 in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office – Monthly Contract Report for November 2022
PGVFD Report – November 2022
Christmas lights for Memorial Park and the PGMUD building on Pitts have been placed. The monument sign at Memorial Park needs to be leveled. The board voted to approve the bid from Pattern Pro Concrete for $1,770 for the job. There were 5 non-profit and 2 resident rentals of the admin/community building for November.
- November testing showed that the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- Oil/water separators will be installed on all air compressors at the SWT when the parts arrive.
- The #2 digester at the WWTP has been cleaned.
- The SWT settling basin was cleaned. The basin’s main shaft will be replaced as well as the primary chain.
- The SWT high service pumps #1 and #2 have been pulled and are out for repair.
- The alarm systems for the SWTP, the admin building and sludge building are obsolete and will be replaced.
- Water plant #3 booster pumps #3 and #4 were pulled due to excess vibration and will be repaired.
- The customer service office number is 281-238-5000.