The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of March 28, 2023. The next meeting is scheduled for April 25, 2023, in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office
Monthly Contract Report for March 2023
PGVFD Report – March 2023
Soap dispensers in the restrooms at Pecan Grove Park were replaced and new tissue paper rollers are needed. One of the picnic tables in the pavilion was replaced due to damage and a bench was added in front of the Administration building. One of the barbecue pits needs to be replaced.
Flags in the district were lowered to half-staff in memorial to former PGVFD chief Joey Wooley who passed away on March 30th.
- March 2023 testing showed that the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- The parts for the Surface Water Treatment Plant (SWTP) settling basin main shaft as well as for the primary chain are delayed but should be received and installed immediately after receipt.
- The SWTP high service pump #2 is being repaired.
- The replacement of the #1 booster pump at Water Plant #3 is in process.
- The step screen at the WWTP will be repaired when parts come in mid-April.
- The backwash strainer at the SWTP will be replaced. We continue to get fault alarms during backwashes.
- The South storm water pump station #4 pump is failing and will be pulled for evaluation.
- The annual fire hydrant flushing will begin the week of April 24th.
- A total of 294 water meters have been replaced this year for high usage (more than 1.5 million gallons) or for failure.
- The customer service number is 281-238-5000.