The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of December 25, 2021. The next meeting is scheduled for February 25, 2022 in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office – Monthly Contract Report for December 2021
The trees along Mason Road and in Pecan Grove Park were trimmed in January. The restroom mirrors were replaced at the park as well. A new concrete sidewalk is being installed around the pavilion. There has been a request to install a sidewalk from the playground to the playground which Marcus said he would look into. We have had considerable interest in renting the new community building for events. The requirements and rental terms are being finalized.
- All water quality tests were found to be in compliance for the month of
The replacement surface water treatment plant GAC pumps and motors have been delivered and the installation is underway.
- The replacement surface water treatment plant PALL membrane SCADA computer and software have been installed and are working as intended.
- The installation of the bollards, gate and chain across the levee at Old Dixie Ln and Colonel Court Dr. has been completed.
- EDP plans to overhaul and repair the surface water treatment plant chlorine dioxide generator for estimated cost of $24,600.00. The current system is nearing 10 years old and much of the equipment is beginning to fail. The overhaul and repair would consist of new piping, valves, pumps, rotameters and panels.
- In December the motor at water plant #2 blew and tripped the main breaker at the plant. The motor was inspected and found to have short to ground and in need of repair. Emergency approval was given and repairs are underway.
- GM Services completed the performance testing of the District’s water wells 3 and 5. No problems were noted during the inspections.