The regular monthly meeting of the Pecan Grove Municipal Utility District was held at the Pecan Grove Community/Administration building on the evening of December 20, 2022. The next meeting is scheduled for January 31, 2023 in the PGMUD Community/Administration building at 5:30 p.m.
Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office
Monthly Contract Report for December 2022
PGVFD Report – December 2022
Overgrown brush at the back of Pecan Grove Park (on Pitts) was removed in preparation for the construction of the ramp to be built from the levee to the point where the new walking trail will begin. The wild flower seeding on the first lot on Plantation Blvd. at the East levee will start in the spring. The leveling of the monument sign at Memorial Park is planned for this coming month.
- November testing showed that the drinking water system met the state and federal compliance standard for disinfection and there were no permit excursions for the month in wastewater.
- Oil/water separators were installed on all air compressors at the SWTP.
- The SWTP mixing chamber level transmitters are on order.
- The SWTP settling basin main shaft will be replaced as well as the primary chain when parts are received.
- The SWTP high service pumps #1 and #2 have been pulled and are out for repair assesment.
- The alarm systems for the SWTP, the admin building and sludge building have been replaced.
- Water plant #3 booster pumps #3 and #4 are being repaired.
- The automatic transfer switch at Water Plant #3 has failed and will be replaced.
- The customer service number is 281-238-5000.