WCA is running slightly behind today due to traffic getting out to the area. They will continue this evening and return tomorrow to finish debris collection.
September 3, 2017
WCA Residential Customers:
“Limited household waste” pick-up on Monday for customers that are serviced on Monday.
Residents MUST follow the following steps to have trash picked-up:
1. Only household waste will be picked up.
- Household waste MUST be in containers, bags or WCA provided carts.
- DO NOT PUT OUT ANY LAWN WASTE or MIX IN LAWN WASTE.
2. There is a limit of 4 bags only. ONLY 4 BAGS will be picked up per house.
- Or, (1) Customer owned container
- Or, (1) WCA provided cart
3. Trash must be placed at the street BUT not on the street.
- KEEP ALL ROADWAYS ACCESSIBLE FOR THE TRUCKS AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES.
4. Do not put out trash until Monday morning. Trash must be out by 7:00 am.
5. If you have yard waste currently bagged at the street, you don’t need to move; however, it will not be picked up. Please make sure it is NOT placed in the street.
This is a limited service only. Our goal is to pick up the waste safely and as much as possible. We will resume normal operations as soon as possible.
WCA Commercial Customers:
Our commercial collection service is operating and making every attempt to service all customers so that we can get back on the regular schedule of service. Crews will be working on Monday.
Thank you for your business and patience.
WCA/VF Waste Services